Exhibition opening on the 23rd of January at 7 pm at the photo gallery Ag47. Exhibition is open from 23.01 to 4.02 at 12:00 – 18:00.
One can only mention the following:
Artist’s ‘To Do’ List:
1. Weave a single length of ribbon onto itself to form grid.
2. Print on grid.
3. Unweave ribbon.
4. Wrap ribbon around a length of wood.
5. Admire the new formation of marks and patterns derived from the original print.
6. Think about the length of wood’s similarities to Edison’s Phonograph.
7. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
8. Wrap ribbon onto a frame into a series of horizontal lines.
9. Repeat Step 5.
10. Assign each row of ribbon a note from a scale.
11. Measure the length of each mark on a given row.
12. Create a piece of music from this information.
13. Play music.
14. Admire that what you hear is derived from the marks made by the original print.
15. Repeat for each letter of the Alphabet.
16. Think about how each and every word, sentence and book could be turned into sound.